Wednesday, April 21, 2010
fern loves vaudeville
Booked our hotel in Vegas for Tahla & Fern's wedding! And she asked me to be her bridesmaid, awesome. <-- I've never been able to say "alway the bridesmaid, never the bride" and now I can... hahaha. Sigh. Julie (her MOH) and I are wearing black, which will go with our super pale skin just perfect. Maybe I can work on some sort of actual tan (not just burn, peel and then back to white) between now and then. Very excited! Mark and I are supposed to go camping this weekend. Like at a campground. In a tent. With a coleman stove. Our version of camping is in a motorhome in Mexico or the crazy weekends @ Nascar... oh there was another time when we camped, but slept in the Denali. Tahla and Fern were there for that, too, and pretty much made fun of how much we suck at camping the whole time. LOL. So, we'll have to see how this weekend goes (we might just end up at the Hilton in Sedona!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

horay for weddings! horay for tahla! you'll be the cutest lil' bridesmaid. maybe mark will get the wedding fever and pop the question already. geez mark ;-) have fun camping. dont get eaten by a bear.
ReplyDelete